Do you own a WooCommerce store and want to increase customers? Then this tutorial is exactly for you.
The main focus of any e-commerce store is to get customers’ orders and increase sales. One of the most effective ways to get more orders can be through the existing customers, as there are more chances that they would need the same previously bought items again.
Just imagine, you run an online pharmacy store, it is more likely that your customers will need to refill the same medicines as they purchased before regularly. If they have to search for the same items each time they want to place an order and then add those items into the cart and then go to checkout, it will be a monotonous process. This intern will decrease the customers’ changes returning to your website, and they will start looking for other better alternatives.
If you want to turn your one-time customers into repeat customers, you should provide them with the ease to reorder the same products repeatedly without going through a series of steps.
By now, you would be wondering how I should incorporate this functionality in my WooCommerce site so that I get more customer orders. The simplest way you can achieve this is by using the plugin Swiss Knife For WooCommerce.
By adding this plugin to your WooCommerce site, you can let customers make Repeat Orders with just one click without any hazel. So let dive into the process of setting up the Repeat Order feature for our e-commerce site.
Before moving on please make sure that you have activated WooCommerce plugin on your site.
Step 1: Plugin Installation
Navigate to your WordPress Admin dashboard and go to Plugins>> Add New.
In the Search bar, look for the Swiss Knife for WooCommerce plugin and then Install the setup.
Once the installation is complete, click on the Activate button and activate the plugin.
Step 2: Configuration Settings
After Activating the plugins, Go to WooCommerce>> SettingsThen under the Settings page, click on the Swiss Knife >> Repeat Order.
Here on the Repeat Order setting page, you will see some configuration settings, which you can set as Store Admins.
- Under the Order Status option, you need to select the status you want your customers to apply for the Repeat Order option. You can determine multiple order statuses: Pending Payment, Processing, On hold, Completed, Cancelled, Refunded, or Failed where you want to display the Reorder option for your customers.
- Next, define the button text, and then add a text message you want to show on the Cart as Notice.
- Under the Cart Type, select the Merge Cart option to let the customer reorder the previously bought items along with the new items, or select the Replace Cart option to allow customers to order only the previously ordered items, removing the other items in their cart.
- Next, set the Redirect To page, where you would like to redirect the customer once they click on the Repeat Order button, the Checkout Page, or the Cart Page.
- Next, you can give some styling to your button; Like choose a background color for the button and the button text.
Once done, Save the changes.
To make Repeat Orders, Customers need to click on My Account Page>> Order.
You will see a Repeat Order button on all your past orders.
On clicking on the Repeat Order button customer will be redirected directly to the Cart Page or Checkout page and make payment.
That’s it; customers can reorder items in just one go without any hazel.
Allowing the customers to reorder the items will make your site more user-friendly and give them more flexibility and a better user experience. Let your customers repeat orders again and again, with just one click.